As a kid, I was the one all my friends would turn to for support and advice. I joked I was Lucy from The Peanuts.
As an adult, I became a professional healer and maintained a psychotherapy practice in Manhattan for almost two decades.
My healing influence continues now as a certified yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, aromatherapist, and herbalist-in-training.Training with the Grande Dame of Restorative Yoga, Judith Lasater, at Kripalu
I believe that healing, renewal, and replenishment can come from many sources. I love using a truly holistic approach that engages the senses, gentle body movement, and the power of the relaxation response. It’s been through my own exploration that I came to develop this signature blend of restorative yoga, aromatherapy, and reiki healing.
• Yogaworks 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
• Relax & Renew Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Judith Lasater
• OM Yoga 25-Hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Certification with Cyndi Lee
• Reiki Level 1 Training – Joanna Crespi, Open Center NY
• Reiki Level 2 Training – Bill Stevens, Evolutionary Reiki
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I have a kick-a$$ finger puppet collection.
- I have been to Venice, Italy four times. It’s one of my most favorite places on earth.
- I’m the kind of cook that likes to randomly pull stuff out of the frig and cupboards and whip up something delicious. Sometimes I even impress myself. :)
- I skipped 8th grade, but then took 5 years to graduate college because I kept on switching my major. So basically, it was a wash!
- I aspire to be an amazing hula hooper.
- Maira Kalman, Miranda July, Mozart, and Austin McCormick are a few of my creative idols.
- When I travel, I’m known to visit 2-3 museums a day, and then come back to the hotel and do viparita karani.
- I’m one of those people who don’t read fiction.
- My dad is a retired food scientist. Growing up, my sister and I got to be guinea pigs for his product inventions.
- Seeing the Northern Lights is on my bucket list.
To book an appointment with me, click here.
To learn about restorative yoga and all the benefits it provides, click here.
To learn about the powerful healing that occurs with reiki, click here.