If you’re a yoga teacher, please come join me for this workshop at Elevate Yoga in Hazlet, NJ
(a 5-minute walk from the NJ Transit Hazlet station)
Thursday, September 26th, 11-1230pm
Are you ready to find out why Young Living essential oils are a foundational part of Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman yoga training program at Urban Zen?
In this 90-minute interactive workshop, lead by restorative yoga teacher and aromatherapist Lora Sasiela, RYT, you will be introduced to the power of essential oils and how they can enhance your own yoga practice, as well as your students’ experience when used in your teaching.
You will learn:
• what essential oils are, and why it’s important to research the brands you purchase
• how to use essential oils safely with yourself and others
• the myriad benefits of using essential oils in your yoga practice & teaching
• the three basic methods of using essential oils and specific ways to integrate therapeutic oils into your classes
• which essential oils are the most synergistic with yoga and why
• how to make an effective and wonderfully fragrant mat cleaner spray for pennies a bottle
Lora will be sharing a number of oils during the workshop for you to smell and try on yourself, and we will end with an “essential oil infused” savasana so you can experience first-hand the synergistic affects of using oils with one’s yoga practice.
$20 in advance, $25 at the door.